Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm baa-aack!

Dear faithful followers (all three of you),

Sorry for the extended delay in posting. I put this blog aside for a while because I wasn't sure anymore what it was about--originally I had intended it to be a snarky etiquette/lifestyle blog and/or party-idea blog, but my posts weren't really feeling cohesive to me.

But I've finally decided to just, at least for now, post things that I like/make (I've been very crafty lately)/want--basically cool things (emphasis on *things*--this is not the deep, philosophical blog) that inspire me and make me happy.

So, for my first post on this topic, here are a couple of hair products I am currently coveting:
- Mixed Chicks Leave-In Conditioner/Styling Cream (enter "nofrizzTV" to get 10% off when you buy through their site)--Maybe my curls would finally get the perfection I have always wanted?
- These cool twisty hair accesories--though I may try my hand at making them first.

Hair today . . . and tomorrow! (Ha. Ha.)
- Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment